Instant Pot Navy Bean Soup
- 1 Onion, Medium Diced
- 5 Garlic Cloves Chopped/Minced
- 4 cans Navy Beans or Great Northern Beans drained
- 4 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 lb Ham Steak chopped/diced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil Extra Virgin
1. Set Instant Pot on Saute mode
2. When at "HOT" add 3 tbsp olive oil and some salt to help saute
3. Add chopped onions and garlic and stir until translucent.
(Add more garlic if you feel like it. I love the flavors it adds)
4. Add chopped ham and stir in
5. Add 4 cans of beans, drained.
6. Add chicken stock
7. Add additional salt/pepper to taste (don't need much as there's lots of salt in the ham)
8. Turn saute mode off.
9. Secure lid and set on "Pressure" mode
10. Cook on manual for 25 minutes.
11. Release pressure and allow to vent or allow to naturally release, if you like.
12. Serve and enjoy.